Catch your pet’s character
Photographing pets gets deeper in meaning when you capture their character.
To capture a pet’s character you can ask yourself what is unique about your pet.
Freeze the Action
- Photographing your pet at play is a great way to capture someone’s interest.
- Set focus mode on continuous focusing, so that you can constantly maintain the focus Use multiple continuous shooting.
Aim for the Eyes
- Use a standard lens (50mm) or a zoom lens that covers 28-70mm lengths.
- An uncluttered background with neutral colors.
- A good simple portrait uses outdoor lighting to avoid flash. A shallow DOF keeps things in the center of the frame sharp
- So make sure you have focus.
Get on their Level
- Get floor at the same level
- Lying the ground usually prevents the wage of the tripod
- For blurred background, effect choose DOF (f/2.8-f/8) and shutter speed since pet can faster.